[IP] Jessica's trip to ER

Hello Nita - hope you and Jessica are feeling better now.  That sounds like
a very scary experience! I hope the doctors and hospital treated you well,
it sounds like they figured everything out.  Did they say that the
temporary paralysis is a common thing with an extreme low, or was this two
separate things??

My thoughts are with you. I hate this disease too. Adam (almost 5) just
started yelling "I hate this" when we do a site change, or sometimes even a
finger pop.  What do you answer him??? He has had D for 3 years, was diag.
at 21 months. It must have been horrible for you when Jessica was first
diagnosed, and through toddlerhood - she was so young.  I've read your
posts before and you sound like a great person, so committed to Jessica and
pumping. Keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the list! I sent in my Christmas donation
last week - of course it's so much more expensive for us Canadians with the
exchange rate!

Linda, mom to Adam, 5 and pumping almost 1 year (almost can't remember what
MDI was like!)