[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #726

In a message dated 12/23/2000 8:15:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Now, when
 I use the sofserter, it doesn't hurt to insert.  I find, however, that I have
 pain at the site.  It's not all the time, just when I move certain ways.
Does >>

hI Israel,
     Ive been pumping since August, and I too, started out with the soft
setter. I had the same complaint as you and switched to the Silhouette
infusion set and have never gone back to the soft set. Its no big deal to
push the needle in without the soft setter.and you remove the needle
immediately . I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy and
painless it is. Joan