[IP] Jessica's ER trip :(

Hi Nita,

I am so sorry to hear of the terrible experience you and your family had.  You
must have been so frightened.  If it helps at all, I would like to thank you
for the posting.  Hopefully it will never happen to us, and Erica, but one
never knows.  If it does, I will know what is going on in the event Erica
shows the same symptoms.

Hugs to Jessica, hopefully it will soon be just a bad memory.  Diabetes is a
horrible thing, millions are praying for the cure and surely it will happen in
the lifetime of our children.  Something to keep us sane.

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly