Re: [IP] new to pumping

  You might also want to check the skin that is caught up in the adhesive and
patch.  If there are wrinkles these tend to get pulled on if you stretch or
move certain ways.  Happend once with my son and he said it was quite

  Hope you can figure it out and that the stress of site insertion gets
better.  That stress is what made me want to switch from Tenders (same as
Sils) to the sof-sets and serter.  SOOO much easier on ME and my son!

Good Luck, and Happy Holidays!!

mom to Joshua