Re: [IP] back up

So, Glenn, Who was the "Secret Santa" who did that???  Can I meet them?

I'm looking at a CD 'producer' where you have your master, and run off about
10-15 CDs at once! Only about $3,000.00 and no, I'm not selling my PUMP!

I set up a basic website for my music and so you can see it if you want
to...Let me in on that "Secret Santa" OK? I been a GOOD kid and bolused for
every bit of baking I ate as I made...ER, I mean gave away.

Glad you're back.  This is my 7th Chrissy with the pump and I love it!

Jenny Sutherland
  <<<i was surprised when i got home and was told it was paid for and i could
  get it today.  see everyone in chat.