Re: [IP] MIXING INSULINS TO PROLONG SITES

> Yvonne,
> Does the R insulin peak at weird times?  Do you have to bolus much
> earlier before eating?  I just can't imagine working with anything
> other than H but is sounds so interesting.  Does it stabilize the
> bgs?

With a small amount of regular insulin mixed with H, there is almost
no noticable difference in the action of bolus. Lily's been mixing
for several years now and pays no special attention when bolusing for
a meal. She usually boluses when she eats or shortly thereafter if
grazing.