Re: [IP] new to pumping

Hi Israel  I am on the thin side my self and very lean I have had the same
problem as you have had with all the infusion sets I have tried. The
Silhouettes and Tenders have worked the best for me they go in at an angel of
30 deg. give or take a little you have to find what feels good to you. I like
the Tender the best because it comes with a 31" tube. the down side is you
have to sick them in your self but for the most part they are comfortable
there are only one or two spot that they bother me at. Hope this helps.

Gordon & Roadrunner