[IP] new to pumping

Hi everyone.  I'm 29 and I was Dx in '86.  I've been reading the posts for
about two weeks now.  I have been pumping for one week. I have been grateful
that so far, I have had a pretty easy time controlling my diabetes. I did not
think that I had any sad or angry feelings about the disease, but after
reading your posts, I know I do.  For the past two weeks, I've been reading
the posts and crying at the same time.
Anyways, I have kind of had a hard time with the pump.  Which leads me to my
question.  I am only about five feet tall, and weigh about 100 lbs.  Now, when
I use the sofserter, it doesn't hurt to insert.  I find, however, that I have
pain at the site.  It's not all the time, just when I move certain ways.  Does
that mean that I am hitting muscle?  I've already switched from the Ultimate
to the Micro infusion set.  There's no difference.  I have worked this up into
such a big deal in my head that I almost passed out when I inserted the set
last time.  I am not sure that I want to use the silhouette since it does not
have an insertion device.  Any suggestions or comments?
Thanks-----Happy Holidays!
Also, I have a good site that has a carb counter for almost everything.  I got
the book it's great!  http://www.calorieking.com