[IP] I am SO happy!

Got my period (sorry guys) and then suddenly, my bgs came under
magnificent control.....  I hope it stays this way awhile (ok, at least
until the hormones start building up again).

My past week's BG tests average 105.  Only 6 readings over 120
and the highest was a brief 198.  (although there were two minor

My parents are in town and came over and finally got to see my
pump.  We were talking about Xmas dinner over at my sister-in-
law's and I realized that this year, I can eat *whatever*I*want*. I can
graze all day long (sister-in-law is a gourmet chef).  AND... (here's
the best part) I'll know that I can get my bgs back down to where I
want them in 24 hours, instead of a whole week.