[IP] Wanted- Insulin Pump Study

Let me give a little background.  I have been a type 1 diabetic for
45 years (since the age of five).  When I was 12, my older brother
was also dx'd at the age of 16.  I have been fortunate that I work
for an employer that provides health coverage, but my brother is self
employed and has never been able to get health insurance because of
his preexisting "condition".  I have been on a pump now for about a
month and it has turned my life around.

What I am interested in finding is an insulin pump study, from a
college or medical study in the southeast.  Areas would include:
Atlanta, GA, Chatanooga, TN, or Birmingham, AL.

Could anyone help me connect my brother with such a study?