Re: [IP] Jens trip

<<How about "Gavareete medlenah padgalista" That means, "Speak Slowly
Please." >>

I think that's actually 'Govoree'tye myed'lyenyeye pozhal'(uee)sta.'  Sorry
about all the extra syllables, but that's the way it is.  It means 'Speak
more slowly please.'  I think this is more idiomatic.

Email me privately if you like and I'll speak a few phrases for you over
the phone, but I suspect you know them already.

(If there are any Russian speakers out there, please speak out now as I
learned the language in college --  tvadtsats lyet tomu nazad -- and could
stand to learn a thing or two.)