[IP] Two years today

Today Natalie was dx two years ago.  She will be 3 years old tommorrow.  It
was a very deep thinking day.  I just kept reliving what we went through.  As
I look back, I remember myself very emotional and distraught.  But all in
all, I wouldn't change anything if I could.  She is healthier today than
ever.  She has been on the pump now 10 months now.  This is the first month
that she has had no illness, or site infection, or incidence.  Believe me,
she has had a pretty eventful life.  She had a concussion at the end of
November (that was the last event).  I have learned so much about life,
health and myself from Diabetes.  Yes, this can be a horrible disease,
but...If she would have never gotten it, I wouldn't be able to share, vent,
and talk with all my friends here.  Thank you all for all your helpful hints
and great advice.  Merry Christmas to everyone on the IP site.
Lord Bless you,Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two beautiful girls
Amy 13