[IP] Had to share

Hi Everyone:

Hope all will be enjoying the Holidays.

I saw my doctor today and after 3 months of pumping. I have had
the best A1c I have ever had as a diabetic. 5.9!!!!! What a
christmas present. My primary called the high risk OB/Gyn that I
have already seen and he said that my numbers are great and the
A1c is low enough that we can really start trying when ever we
want. Hopelly this time next year our family will be three instead of

Just had to share.
Gail D.
Gail J Donohue