[IP] Re: One pump or two?

Just to clarify, the HTRON will still come with 2 pumps. Only the
Disetronic and Dahedi will not (but you do get a backup pen with
these pumps, and the cartridges are interchangeable with the
pumps.) I specifically asked this (about the HTRON) of our local
rep a couple of weeks ago and she verified this info is true.
Carol said:
Sorry to hear Disetronic is no longer supplying a back-up-think
it should be a requirement here also.

little guy due 3/10/01