[IP] Re: One pump or two?

Mystery solved! :) The reason they aren't doing the 2 pump deal
with the DTRON and Dahedi is because they discovered (via
customer surveys?) that most people do not use their 2nd pump and
it just stays stashed in the closet or wherever, getting unused.
This is what our local rep said a couple of weeks ago when I took
the DTRON pump training seminar.

Lauraq said:
The reason that has been given in the past for this is that
Disetronic is the main pump supplier in Europe where they are
required by law to supply 2 pumps. Don't know why they are no
longer doing this with the new models.

little guy due 3/10/01