[IP] re:humalog/Dtron question

In a message dated 12/20/00 10:23:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I also have a general question...Is any one getting or already hooked up to
> the Dahedi or the D-Tron. They both look so cool to me and I want some
> first
> hand data.
> I use the H-Tron plus as of now.
> Thank You
I'm currently on the htron and will be changing to the Dtron sometime in
January.  I know the dahedi does less but is very small, the Dtron does a lot
more than any other pump currently on the market but is a little bigger.
I'm getting excited about the change.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000