[IP] Bad News

  I had my ultrasound today. We merely had a reprieve. The baby is
definately gone, chromosomal abnormalities. It never managed to handle cell
division. I go into the hospital tomorrow morning for the emergency D&C. The
OB wanted to do it ASAP to prevent the impending miscarriage while enroute
to or in England. I'll be healing while in London, Glastonbury, Salisbury
and Bath, very healing and spiritual places. This is exactly what I need
(and a visit to Bram Stokers Tavern, a pub in London) The only good thing is
that, other than this, I am as healthy as a horse right now. I am just glad
we have real answers, we're fertile, and I had time to say goodbye to this
little one. I'm sedated and have a terrible migraine so I hope this mail
makes sense. Sidney the cat continues to be an only beloved child and for
now, that's enough for us.

Thanks ever so much for your prayers, kindness and support, it means alot.

Much Love,
  Randi aka Pixie