[IP] Erica's picture is on the website...finally

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I finally figured out how to use the
digital camera and have put a picture of Erica on our website.  She looked
like a convict when she first smiled for the camera, like she should have
numbers on her chest, sot I told her to think of something funny and got a
nice natural smile.

What she thought of to make her laugh, was a run in I had with our cat Rascal
yesterday.  Erica and her friend were teasing him, and coralling him towards
me.  The plan was for me to jump up from beside the chair (where I was
crouching) and surprise him.  Well.....SURPRISE!!  Rascal was running FULL
TILT in my direction, I jumped out, and the last thing I remember seeing as he
crashed into my face was the surprised look in his eyes.  I am sure my eyes
reflected the same 'Duh' expression.

Anyway, I have a bump on my forehead and a little bruise to show for it.
Honestly....the cat ran so hard and fast that the collision resulted in
injury...to me LOL!  I am not going to try to explain it to anybody...I will
use the old 'walked into a door' excuse.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly