[IP] (no subject)

No, I haven't crashed yet and it's 12:30 p.m. here.  Still running close to
300.  I thought about my appointment yesterday and about fell over.  The Dr.
gave me a cortizone shot and I ( believe it or not) forgot about it).  My
endo has me upping my basal rates for a while, with the promise that I check
every 2 hours faithfully.  I hope this works.  I feel like such a dolt for
forgetting about that.