[IP] Naming your pump

I have never named my pump(s) in over 16 years.  I have worn five different
pumps over the years, the first being a "borrowed pump" because I was on a
pump study from 1984 to 1986.  I think I need to get into this century.  I
think I should call mine "Pisces" for the fish.  I remember when I first went
on the pump that I would often times wake up with the pump hung over my
shoulder like a fish.  It doesn't happen as often now since having the two
boys (I got huge during the pregnancies) I don't toss and turn around as much
in bed.

Pisces and me.  What do you think?

Cee Dee