[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #724

In a message dated 12/22/2000 6:37:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< he minimed) and hearing those clicks.  We have to actually be listening for
 them though, it is sort of like people who live next to a train track and
 don't hear it go by anymore... >>

Hi Barb, After about 3 days on my MiniMed pump, I never heard the beeps.
Sometimes I'd sit and hold the pump and wait for a beep as I was sure it
wasn't working anymore. And it always came thru in the 12 minute time period.