Re: [IP] Very disgusted right now

In a message dated 12/22/2000 8:26:37 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hopefully it will come down this morning
 sometime.  I have about had it today.  I know it will work out in the end,
 but man, days like this can really get you down.
 I'll let you know how it works
Just a thought, and something that works for me.  When I have a 300+ high, in
addition to bringing it down with a bolus, or better yet, a shot, I set a
temp basal, a few tenths above my regular for several hours.  This seems to
nudge things down better and helps prevent the roller coaster bgs.

Another possibility could be a virus starting making you more insulin
resistant. Our family has been getting more than our share of those the last
couple months.

Good luck today,
dm 21 yrs, pumping 5 yrs