[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #724

In a message dated 12/22/2000 6:37:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< would appriciate
 any ideas or why-how-when you named your pumps.Thank >>

Hi Heidi, You are about a month late!  Everyone was listing the name they
have given their pump. After all, its like having a pet. I couldnt think of
anything clever enough, so I haven't named mine yet, but will soon. In fact,
as you read posts here, you will see that many sign theirs with there pump
name too. Joan