[IP] Important Question from America

 I just checked mail today, CALL who you have your meter with as many meter are not usable with strip in differnce Countries. I'm on  my way home now hope the trip thru the snow and the snow stops until I make my 500mile trip home. My niece is still very sick, but I hope that seeing me has helped. I need to go home myself, as I'm bleeding again. I got to see my old doctor this morning as he was in-town. He told me to go home and don't let the fools get to me. Yes he knows I'm driving, I once drove 1500 miles in aday with a IV running just so he could put me in hopsital . I will try to drop-in once I get home but I'm thinking I may spend X-mas in the hospital. To all Friends, Thanks!!.... to Sara,  I'm glad that everything turn out OK for him.  To all my fellow chat hosts, you are a great group of people!!  So................

> > When I lived in the UK, I would go to "Boots the Chemists".  Boots is a
> chain like Save-ON or Rite-Aid is here.

Thanks a million, I leave on the 28th:)