[IP] One pump or two?

I, as you may know by now, do not pump yet, but am considering it.  I notice
that many of you refer to having a backup pump.  Does one routinely start
with two pumps?  Don't they cost about $5,000 a piece?

Andrew M. Jacoby, CNMT
Radiation Safety Officer
Northside Hospital

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups from your computer.  If you have received this communication in error and are unable to reply to this message, please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (404) 851-8000.  Thank you.  Northside Hospital