[IP] Public perception

> snip -- >> that far too many people think they know "all about" diabetes-

My experience is that when I come across someone like that they are actually
saying they know all they WANT to know. Period (dot?). No updated education
desired. -snip--

My most memorable comment came in line at the local coffee shop one morning.
Hearing me talk about a neighbor girl my daughter's age who was dx'd
(strange -- no kids anywhere and then our neighbor!) a woman I know in line
turned around and said, as sweetly as can be, "And it's such a shame when
you think if you'd just fed them right in the first place, you wouldn't be
dealing with this!" Laser death rays came flying out of my eyes immediately
and she spontaneously combusted on the spot. She deserved it!

Mom of Lauren, to be pumping Jan 22