Re: [IP] Oops - Info on Chinese food

This is meant to be in caps:

WOW!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  THIS ANSWERS MY PROBLEM OF 10 YEARS!  Even as I
type this posting I am correcting for last night's late meal which was only
40 CHO of veggies but a huge helping of my own sugar-free, oil-free stirfry!

No one nor any endo has ever been able to explain why I need to bolus twice
as much for a large low carb, low fat, low protein meal of a head of
lettice or a large pack of veggies.  I thought i was doing myself a favour.

Thanks to Richard Bernztein and the ones forwarding this post.

>gluconeogensis1 and glycogenolysis2 and thereby raise your blood sugar.
>Thus, if you eat enough to feel stuffed, your blood sugar can go up even if
>you eat something indigestible, such as sawdust.
>
>The lessons here are " Don't Stuff Yourself " and "Almost Nothing is
> a Freebie (except non-caloric liquids)"
>
>Richard K Bernstein, M.D., F.A.C.E., F.A.C.N., C.W.S.

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!