Re: [IP] How many carbs in_____?

  I can tell you that a regular size candy cane is 19 carbs and the small
ones are 3 canes equal 17 carbs.  This count pretty much is across the board
for all brands.  I don't know about the marchmellow santas but 1/2C of
minimarshmellows +  23G and the same goes for  4 large marshmellows = 23G.
So I think I would consider one santa as being about half of this wouldn't
you.  They aren't very big are they?

Hope this helps.  You can write me with other specifics and I can always go
and check them out at the stores for you.

mom to Joshua