[IP] Re: OTC help please

In a message dated 12/19/00 5:31:37 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi everyone...
> I need some suggestions: whta OTC cold/flu concoction is safe for us D's on
> insulin to take?  (I have no other med. problems)  Went to the pharm last
> night and the pharm said "sorry there is nothing you can safely take for
> cold
> symptoms"
> I have already tried the scot-tussin/diabeti-tussin things which do not
> make
> a dent.
> any suggestions?
> what happens if we take dayquil or nyquil?
> Will we explode?
> Thanks in advance.

Becca, I hope you are feeling better by now but I wanted to say that what you
can take from OTC choices may depend on your particular dr and what they
recommend.  My endo in the early 90's always told me i could take whatever i
wanted.  So I still do and have never noticed any ill effects from any of it.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000