[IP] hello everyone

Hi everyone:
i have been missing chatting with everyone.  my computer at home has died and
it was buried.  i will be back chatting with everyone as soon as i get another
one.  miss reading the list also.  i set up my e-mail account on a computer at
work so i can at least catch up with reading the list.  everyone take care and
have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.  i have another computer in on
lay=away and hope to get it out next month.  a friend of mine has an old one
he is going to let use for now if he can gt it work .

glenn marks