Re: [IP] Very disgusted right now

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!  After site change I am really, really, really disgusted.
Took 6 units by injection at 3 this morning.  Finally fell asleep out of pure
exhaustion.  Checked my bs a 7 this morning.....326!!!!!!!!  Luckily, no
ketones, just high sugars.  Hopefully it will come down this morning
sometime.  I have about had it today.  I know it will work out in the end,
but man, days like this can really get you down.

I'll let you know how it works

Michelle, Nathan's wife :^)
Pumping 12/1/00