[IP] How many carbs in_____?

Hi Friends:  Before we head off on holidays I am wondering if someone with
experience can tell me what a small bag of potato chips would be in carbs?
(not a halloween size) I always count the chips and I am sure I am not right.
Assuming the bag is plain unruffled chips how much would count?

Any ideas on a chocolate/marshmallow santa?  A small one in a foil package. In
Canada they are not required to include ANY nutritional info and I am finding
this very annoying at this time of year!

If I am letting my son "graze" at a Christmas party any idea what amount I
should sqaure wave for?  50g or less? I hate to constantly be watching
everything and adding up in my head.  Any hints on past experience with little
ones would be great!