[IP] Supportive Spouses or lack of

I do count my lucky stars.  Pintlehook(Nathan) is my husband.  He has been
wonderful through everything, even before we were married.  There have been
times, especially recently with all the changes the pump brings, that I
wouldn't have made it through without him.  Although, I'm afraid, he's going
to have to get off this list and just get the digest.  The info is
overloading his brain (  :^)    ).  I'll talk to him more about it later.

Michelle, Nathan's wife
Pumping since 12/1/00