We're scrambling to fill-in for the irreplaceable Rodney while he
takes some time off, so bear with us if we get some things wrong this
week! Here's the latest chat schedule for all you chataholics.

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll
be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms
are open anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also,
these times below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss
one this week, there's always another at the same time next week.

Mary DeHaas ) email @ redacted) is hosting a chat for spouses and
support persons of insulin pumpers on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2
a.m. GMT) in the Smalltalk 1 Room.

Melissa Howell (email @ redacted) will be substituting for Rodney for
a few weeks (thanks, Melissa!) at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT). Tuesday
night in the Anytime room.

Andrew Bender (email @ redacted) and Ed Marsh  (email @ redacted) are
teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT)
in the Anytime Room.

Andrew Bender (email @ redacted) will be doing the chat this Thursday at
9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

Friday mornings at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
(email @ redacted) is hosting a TGIF chat. Join Dauna in the
Anytime Room (and bring a cup of coffee) Dauna is a great host, she
does chats two times in one day so watch for her post to see if she
is doing a chat at morning TOO!!

Co-hosts Ed Marsh (email @ redacted), Jenny Sutherland
(email @ redacted),  and Roselea (email @ redacted) host a
chatfest at 8 P.M. EST. You asked for an early start time so check it

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any time
or if you can do occasional fill-ins for our regular hosts. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!
Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, Any of the
host will be happy to talk you through it. And if you have a idea
about who (as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or
subject covered.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash   email @ redacted
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)
CJ Jutras (email @ redacted)
Andrew Bender ( email @ redacted )
Ed Marsh ( email @ redacted )
Mary Dehaas (email @ redacted )
Dauna Breiding(email @ redacted )
Sara Falconer ( email @ redacted )
Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted
Roselea  email @ redacted

So, as Rodney would say, REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY!

Jenny Nash
Freelance Writer and Editor