Re: [IP] taboo feelings

To the astute question of whether one ever finally reconciles oneself to
diabetes, I seriously doubt it.  Feelings ebb and flow, and generally may get
better over time, but I know, for one, that I will never absolutely and
completely "accept" people getting diabetes.  Why the hell should I?  That is
why I work my ass off for the JDF at every opportunity, I am fighting this
one, baby, in a productive way.  I even think of the poor kids and adults
around the world with no medical care or understanding.  Like cancer,
diabetes provides some opportunity for personal growth, but basically it is a
very bad thing that should be eradicated from the planet.