[IP] Shopping list

Sorry -- should have said "unless she will be using a SET that does not

In a message dated 12/21/00 2:22:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm going to order the flannel PJ bottoms, the
 clip-n-go, the showerallower and the clip-eze. >>

I may be wrong, but see no reason to have a showerallover unless she will be
using a pump that does not detach. I just unclip mine while bathing.

Jan and Elvis