[IP] Shopping list help

We are 30 days and counting until PUMP TIME! I'm just shopping on line for
pump accessories and I'm wondering if you all could tell me what Lauren MUST
have from the start. I'm going to order the flannel PJ bottoms, the
clip-n-go, the showerallower and the clip-eze. what about the sport pack?
And the kids waist-it?

I'm also concerned about the clicking. how do you all get used to that at
night? Will it keep her awake at first? Thanks for your input!

Mom of Lauren, 9, soon to be a pump girl