[IP] TEENS AND SITES

Hello all

I was having the same problems with my daughter, eileen, and her sites not
lasting more than 2 days-maximum. She developed rashes under the tapes as
well.

I started mixing H and R, without telling anyone, not even our Dr. about it,
hoping to see a change. Voila!! Her rashes disappeared, sites now going 4-5
days (dont really recommend more than 4 because when we have gone further,
it takes longer to heal). So I would recommend anyone having problems to try
this! It has also helped with the rashes the tapes made on her skin, dont
know whats the trick, but its wonderful!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAPPY PUMPING!!

Yvonne