RE: [IP] taboo feelings (was anger and doctors -- a project)

Janet Lafler <email @ redacted> wrote:

. . . a response to Jim S. that was useful.  My comment is about the new
thread name.  Feelings are morally neutral, and, IMHO, should never be
considered taboo.  Feelings just are.  The way we express them (or not) is
another matter.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted