[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #721

In a message dated 12/20/2000 9:26:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was young (8) when I was diagnosed also, and I just accepted the fact
 I had to do certain things different now, eating, taking a shot. >>

Hi Jan, The thing that bugs me most about trying to educate others about
diabetes, is that for some reason, they can never get it straight about
needing sugar when I am low, or sugar when I'm high. I do not understand why
that is so hard to grasp! Joan