Re: [IP] shoulder problems - Help!

In a message dated 12/21/00 12:25:00 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  Whenever I reach up
with my right arm (like opening a window or reaching for something up high)
I have this horrible pain in my upper right arm (about 6 - 8 in. below my
shoulder joint and in the front outer sidish area). >>

Your pain could very well be from the shoulder -- that is where it was
painful for me the first time I got a frozen shoulder.  As long as your range
of movement is not restricted, it is not literally "frozen", but that can
happen really easily with your barely noticing it when you stop doing things
that hurt. (Not that you can necessarily prevent it from happening by keeping
moving -- but often enough that it's worth trying, I would think.)