Re: [IP] Humalog $ increase

I came across the same problem regarding Humalog price increase on Dec 2nd.  I
actually have insurance that covers my insulin but the pharmacy would only let
me have half of my insulin and charged me the regular co-pay.  They said there
was a price increase and that my insurance company had not caught up with the
price increase.  They said they were taking a loss if they gave me the insulin
for what I normally pay!  After 2 weeks of fighting with the pharmacy and
insurance company I finally got my other bottle of insulin last night - just in
time to refill my pump.  My pharmacy says the regular price for someone without
insurance now is $45!

Gail