[IP] Re: inconvenience

Same here! Hearing how things used to be makes me extremely
grateful for the tools that are available now. That is just one
reason I was not devastated by my daughter's diagnosis (I wasn't
jumping for joy either, but I wasn't devastated.) She has it good
compared to the diabetics before her. (Don't get me wrong, I wish
she didn't have diabetes and would LOVE a cure, but life ain't
too bad right at the moment, esp with the insulin pump!)

Wombn said:
However, hearing how it used to be helps me enormously.

little guy due 3/10/01