RE: [IP] anger and doctors -- a project

I have experessed a lot of anger and frustration towards the local medical
est. over the past years.  Time to be constructive:

I expect medical "professionals" to have an open mind to new therapies;
esp. if they are only new to them.

I expect medical "professionals" to not pre-judge any therapy for an
individual based on the "average or general responce to it".

I expect medical "professionals" to allow for the idea that the patient may
be right or at least may know their own body in some respects better than
they can.

I expect medical "professionals" to respect me as at least a human trying
to improve himself and not a "statistic"  (I can get the latter from the
Gov't Revenue people).

I expect medical "professionals" to be supportive of a patient who is
trying to improve his control of his uncontrolable illness.

I do not expect medical "professionals" to be infalable nor able to be
up-to-date on all information available today.

I do not expect medical "professionals" to be "friends" nor "listeners" nor

Am I being unreasonable?

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 weeks + thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends!
of MDI!