Re: [IP] Depression

My heart goes out to you both . I have struggled with depression for
about 10 years now. It is a battle that is frustrating and
exhausting.  One thing I've noticed is that high bg levels over a
prolonged period cause extreme depression in me beyond feeling crappy
 from all that extra sugar floating around.  It is one of the reasons
I am fighting so hard for my pump.  Antideppressents have made me
able to work and go to school and function normally.  Its finding the
one that works thats a pain.  Once you get it it its like you've
struck gold.  Hang in there and feel free to send me an email if you
want to talk

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com