[IP] shoulder problems

Hello Everyone,
  The last couple days I have been reading about
people having diabetic related shoulder problems, I
think someone called it "freeze shoulder."  Does
anyone know anything about this?  My diabetic mother
has been having problems with both her shoulders for
almost a year and her doctor has never heard of this.
Any info would be appreciated.

    Sarah A (diabetic 8 years, future pumper)

Do You Yahoo!?