[IP] stupid(yet funny)things we do

Happy Holidays to one and all! I did a somewhat funny yet dumb thing tonight.
This eve was the night to play elf and get all the presents wrapped. Well, my
levels were running low today, so I kept my meter by my side in my little
workshop. Just went to test my level and am unable to find my meter, just
tons of wrapped gifts. Some where in this pile is my meter!!! Looks like
Santa is bringing someone in my family a little surprise. Now I am trying to
figure out if I should just go buy another one (could always use a 2nd one)
or start unwrapping. Difficult choice..brave the stores again this eve or
rewrap all these presents. Oh well, at least I can laugh about it.
Linda W