[IP] Re: Site irritation and not sticking

<< From: Michele Sumara <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] Sets not sticking!!!
 Hello folks,
 My daughter has been pumping a week and her sites are not lasting long due
 to adhesive problems and irritation.   >>

>From what I've read on this listserv, the Mastisol is great for sticking.
I've had many problems with site irritation and have had success with bard.
You may have to do some testing to see what your daughter's skin reacts to.
IV Prep can apparently cause irritation in many people.  Call your pump
company and see what products they have and ask for samples.  You may first
want to test on skin that's not the infusion site.  If you still have
problems, let me know.  I've certainly had experience with site problems.
Jill T