[IP] January in Siberia: Everyone's Dream Vacation!

Dear friends,

I have been in absentia for months and will continue to be for awhile.  Jim and I
will be making our first of two treks to Siberia on January 6th to meet our
daughter!  We will spend about a week with her, then return to the States to wait for
word on our court date.  We should head back for our 2nd trip within a month of the
first and hope to have Ylena home with us before her first birthday.  (She was born
on Leap Day, so she won't technically have a birthday this year!)

So. . . I'll be away for awhile.  I'd love to hear from those of you who know me--off
the list--in the next few months.  I miss reading the digests and being in touch with

My best to all for a bright holiday.  We will have 2 Christmases this year: 1 in
Maryland and 1 in Moscow before heading off to Novosibirsk.

With love,