Re: [IP] Protocol for DEX Meter

Thanks for explaining! Unfortunately, even though I know lots of
things about computer stuff, I don't know how to program. :( I've
called Medisense before and they flat out told me they don't just
give the PL away and don't have any deals to offer to make it
more affordable. Well, lah tee dah! I guess they'd rather lose
customers! :)

Yerachmiel said:
(some snipped)
About the QID cable: I was able to get Medisence to send me one
FOR FREE by telling them how many strips I use a month and that I
could get a meter and cable for free from (choose your provider:
I know dex gave me such very recently) and that you'll switch
your 500-1000 strip/month order to the new meter if they can't
help you.

Yerachmiel who is still waiting for his dex cable and dex
protocol but HAS the precision link (and precision xtra) protocol
if anyone wants it (I'm not sure how I'd upload, maybe scan and
OCR it)

little guy due 3/10/01